Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Eve Pasta and Pool

We were off to Danville on New Year's Eve for Pasta and a pool party. We celebrated with Dad, Cheryl, Zoe, Chris, Lily, Jeremy, Grayson, Creux, Pam Carli, Kevin Carli, Ross Carli, Theresa Fries, and Steve Fries, Michael, and Darian. Jeremy had an auction to go to the next morning so as soon as Ryan Seacrest dropped his ball, he left and had to exit the pool tournament. I'm not sure who ended up winning, but those in the final four were Zoe, Dad, Jeremy, and Steve. My guess is Dad, I mean Steve, no Dad....I don't know. I wish someone would call me and tell me! :) Hope you had fun in Chicago!


Creux in his new outfit he got from Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Bruce. His first sweater pullover!


Creux and Grandma Cheryl. They are pretty good buddies!

Kevin even got in on the cuddling action! Here's Kevin with Creux.....and now that I look closer, I think that's Lily on his lap as well.


Upon Creux and I's exit at 12:30 am, Dad attempted to get a very awkward bouncer contraption to my Envoy. It was pretty funny! Is that wrapped around his neck?! That reminds me of that bad Will Smith movie with the spider contraptions. Wild Wild West Jared.... you didn't think you could stump me did you?! Those of you who don't get my reference, Jared and I are avid movie trivia lovers who battle it out every time we get a chance. It gets kind of ugly, but we equally impress each other with our random knowledge of crap no one should remember. I'm grooming my children as we speak to take over my thrown!

No comments: