Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas in Effingham...

We went to Effingham on the 26th to visit Jeremy's family. Somehow these are the only pictures that ended up on my camera. The rest are on Jim's, so he's going to have to send me some. The same thing happened on Christmas morning with my Mom, Jim, Em and Ash. I have no pictures of them because Jim has them all on his camera as well. They will also have to send me some pics to post.

Below, Uncle Josh is feeding Creux. In the next picture, you can see what Creux was secretly doing while Uncle Josh was feeding him! Yes folks, that's urine! That's ok, he works in the group home industry, so he's used to it. One Polo Shirt, $29, Mommy having proof that Creux peed on Uncle Josh...priceless. I laughed for about 5 minutes in front of everyone, and for about 2 days afterwards whenever I thought about it! LOL. I guess you have to know Uncle Josh and I's relationship to get as much pleasure out of this as I did.

Below, Creux is in his cowboy outfit at Grandpa Bob and Grandma Linda's house. They got this for him before he was born. He is now big enough to wear it. Jeremy was very excited about this fact!



SO FUNNY!









No comments: