Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chocolate Moooooooo Cow

Not sure if I ever got pictures of Creux's room on here, so for posterity, here they are. These are after using it extensively for three months so it's messy....three months as of 42 minutes ago actually. Well, I guess since he was born at 2:01 am, he still has a couple hours techinically. I should be sleeping right now, but instead I'm blogging due to peer pressure! Especially Darla! LOL. His room was called the "Moo Cow" collection from Babies R Us and I just love it. Much better than the puke green we started with in his room. We had it repainted in I believe the name of the color was 'Are You Freakin' Kidding Me Baby Blue'. Everything is baby blue now! Oh well, he's only going to let me treat him like a baby for a short time before he starts wanting posters up and red and black walls or something. Maybe I'll get him to go with Old Gold and Black like his future college colors! Go Boilers!






No comments: