Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Two Hams!



Uncle Josh and Uncle David celebrated Thanksgiving with us here at Grandma Vickie's. David is way too excited about his ham! I think they might like you a little bit, but don't tell them you know....they like to play it cool, unlike your father! He likes to see how ridiculous he can look when he tries to get you to smile!
David made noodles, cheesecake, pecan pie, and walnut pie. Your Mommy just ate a lot of food! You'll learn, there was a reason I took wood shop in high school instead of home economics. I guess I could've used the extra education, but oh well. Just find a spouse that will cook for you and you won't have to worry about it....or a brother-in-law who likes to cook, and you won't have to bring anything to Thanksgiving Dinner! Ask your father, you don't want me to cook!
We all played a new Uno game with Grandpa Jim's daughter Lynn as well. It was really fun! Uncle David is hilarious when it's his turn! I can't wait to see Grayson try to keep up at Christmas time. Sometime I'll tell you about the time your Uncle Josh realized I was breastfeeding you in front of him with you under a blanket! Now that's a funny story!

No comments: