Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Chorus Line







Tonight Grayson had her Christmas Sing at the High School with every other elementary school child in the town! Standing room only. I had to get the kids ready by myself because Jeremy worked late and had to meet me there...but the important part was that he made it in time to see Grayson sing! We took a couple pictures of the kids in their "fancy" clothes! Soooo cute! I think I should've exploited Grayson's good looks and retired early....once again, I know I'm biased!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Well, if my goddaughter isn't the prettiest thing I ever did see! She looks so grown up!

Tara Rieman said...

i know! she's starting to be able to have grown-up conversations about things. it's kind of like having a built in girlfriend whom i have to discipline. kind of weird!