Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh Tanenbaum!





Last night, Grayson and I finally got our Christmas Tree decorated. The dark, empty spot in the pictures has since been remedied. Honestly, the pictures don't do it justice....we really worked hard on this project! I sit all day looking at the person who rents the shop next door off of me, and her trees are unbelievable! A work of art....so I got inspired! Plus, we misplaced all of our old decorations which wouldn't have matched anyways. When we were done, we joined Creux and Daddy in the basement and watched Christmas Vacation....or was that the night before? I can't remember. Anyways, Grayson and I are Christmas nuts....who just so happen to live with Scrooge! :) We are trying to bring Jeremy around, but he doesn't get as excited about Charlie Brown Christmas we we do...ok, it's actually me...but Grayson tolerates it more! lol.

No comments: