Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stress

I call this post "Stress" because we did the most stressful thing a parent can choose to participate in yesterday...we got pictures of Creux and Grayson done! And because I skipped the one month pictures, I felt rushed to get the 2 month pictures done, so I just went to Sears instead of my regular photographer. Kind of a mistake, but oh well. Creux got dressed up in his first tie and Grayson wore her recital dress which she will wear tomorrow night when she has her Christmas sing. They were adorable, but Creux had his nap interrupted so he was pretty upset and hungry. We would put the bottle in, then pull it out and try to get him to laugh. Daddy does the best job of that! Creux pulled through at the end though, and we got a couple of shots with him smiling. What a relief! Next time...naked pictures!

No comments: