Monday, November 17, 2008

Zoe and Chris...built-in babysitters!

Zoe and Chris, Zoe's boyfriend of over a year
came over to visit last week. Doesn't Zoe's hair
look great!? (she was on on her way home from the hairstylist). Creux just loves these two crazy teenagers. And I think Chris has tried to smuggle him out in his sweatshirt a couple of times. I've never seen a 17/18 year old guy who loves babies so much! I can't wait until Creux's a little older and they can babysit! One of the many perks of having a sister younger sister who still needs a safe place to make out! Just kidding Dad!

2 comments:

Jared Lutes said...

couple things wrong with this post.

Do you not remember what I was like around Grayson when she was born ? And i was only 16 at the time.


and No future discussion of making out.


its wrong.

Anonymous said...

I agree with jared.. no make out jokes! And yes, Chris and i are ready to babysit our lil buddy whenever you need us to!!