Monday, November 17, 2008

Grandma Cheryl and her Grandbabies!

Grandma Cheryl came over to visit with Zoe and Chris last
week as well. I can't believe how alert Creux looks in this
picture. And what's up with my so-called photogenic daughter?! She has to TRY to take a bad picture...and well, she succeeded! What a ham! Creux looks so big in her arms because she's like a third of Jeremy's size! When Daddy holds him he looks like a tiny little elf and with Grandma Cheryl, he looks like he's going to try out for the NBA next week! She has really bonded with Creux which is nice. Her baby boy moved to Cincinnati a couple weeks before he was born, which if I think about Creux moving out -- I'll have a break down! By the way, I think Creux is starting to look like my Dad, which means I might eventually have a child that looks like ME!

I just realized how little you have to write about when your world doesn't extend outside of your basement! I was reading Aunt Ali's blog for Ethan and she has all kinds of fun stories and places they go....and we are still in "shut-in" mode. Well, at least we are taking our first trip to Effingham this weekend. Maybe I'll have some better stories next week.....to be continued.




No comments: