Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Party at the Riemans'!!


Both Creux and his Daddy were exhausted this evening so I captured a fun night at the Rieman household without them knowing it. Not the best picture of Jeremy, but how good can you look when you are asleep and drooling?! Creux pulls it off though. He looks so peaceful in his Daddy's arms. Grayson is in bed, Creux and Jeremy are passed out on the couch and I'm watching Cremson Tide for the third time this week. I really need to get out of the house more! lol. Actually, I'm enjoying every minute of my time with Creux until we have to go back to work after Thanksgiving. The plan is that he'll go with me as long as everything works out and he's not too difficult, which he usually isn't. I've got a nursery planned for him in one of the tanning rooms that we don't utilize, where I can put a couch and his Pac N Play. I've got a feeling that he will be in his sling around my waste most of the time with as much as he likes to be held. Thanks Grandma Vickie! lol.

2 comments:

Grandma Vickie said...

What a great picture! Was Jeremy snoring? lol. Wait until this weekend for spoiling. You and Jeremy can just drop off Grayson and Creux and be on your way.
Drive safely and see you on Friday.

Love, Grandma Vickie

Tara Rieman said...

does that count for the three feedings, changings, & burpings during the night that take 1 to 2 hours each time? if it does, expect a fly-by drop off! can't wait for the break...and to see you as well of course!

love,
tara