Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here are my beautiful babies on Halloween. Grayson's makeup was done by Grandma Janice, so she has a little Mommy Dearest going on! Scary! Also, it was 70 degrees out but Grandma "requested" that Grayson put a sweatshirt and jeans under her princess costume. I've learned to pick my battles....so she wore the extra clothes. lol. Needless to say she was hot and uncomfortable, so she spent most of the evening passing out candy at the store to over 500 children who came during the Ghost Walk. The Ghost Walk is where most of the businesses in town stay open and pass out candy to the area children. There are an estimated 500 who stop by! We had Creux on display that night as well. A lot of our friends got to see him for the first time...ex. Erin, Sally, Matt, Becky....and many more. I even wore my fifties costume, which I forgot to get a picture of....yeah....forgot....that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Creux slept the entire time in his car seat on the counter. :)


1 comment:

Grandma Vickie said...

She is soooo cute.. Give her a big hug for me.

Granny V