Saturday, November 1, 2008

Little Old Man T-Shirt



This is Daddy and Creux's favorite place to relax, the overstuffed chair in the basement with the aid of the boppy pillow. Creux is busy watching TV in what Daddy calls his "Little Old Man" shirt, which is just a white onesie. It cracks Jeremy up whenever he sees him in one of these...don't ask me why. I think it's the sleep deprivation at this point. Jeremy has been taking the 3:30 am feeding since I started pumping a little. I take the 12:30 am feeding and the 7:00 am feeding as well as anything after 4:00 am because Daddy can't get back to sleep if he takes a late morning feeding. I was convinced for a couple nights that Daddy promised Creux a new car on his 16th birthday if he would just stay asleep until 4:05 am, that way Daddy got to sleep all night and Mommy got all three feedings. I don't mind giving Daddy a break though. He deserves it.

1 comment:

Grandma Vickie said...

Jeremy is a proud Papa and creux looks more like Jeremy each day.

Love you all, Granny V