Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Overnight Stay!

Last night we went to Grandpa Bruce's big birthday bash! He's 49 years old! It feels like only yesterday that we were throwing ski ball at Putt Putt Golf and Games when I was 5 and he was 23! Creux had a great time with everyone. He was cuddled all night and got to meet Grandma Tootie for the first time! We forgot the camera, which is probably a good thing because Daddy, Grandpa Bruce and our family friend Kevin were in rare form last night! Good thing he's too young to remember! Lots of pool and board games... a great time as usual. We stayed the night and Creux did great. He loved sleeping in Mommy's arms, but I hope he doesn't get too used to that! Daddy recouped quickly and took the 9:30 am shift so Mommy could get a few hours of sleep. Unfortunately, Grandpa Bruce and Daddy are paying for their night of fun today!

5 comments:

Tara Rieman said...

Hi Creux, its daddy. Don't listen to mommy. Grandpa and I were very well behaved even if we were up until 5:30AM. I was so tired when you woke me up at 9:00am but I still couldn't wait to get going. I spent most of the day just looking at you like I usually do. I can't wait to see you again. Oh, wait, there you are on the couch, I'll just come over!!!

Alison said...

Creux, you need to tell your mommy not to tell all of daddy's dirty secrets on the blog for the whole world to see! :)

Can't wait to meet you in person little man. (And neither can Ethan - he's got lots of stories for you).
-AA

David Roscom said...

What a beautiful baby!!! I think he looks like his uncle.

Jared Lutes said...

Just because I moved to Ohio are we gonna pretend like I don't exist ?

Im pretty sure I was here for this one.

And we will have to get a picture of me and the little guy when im home for thanksgiving, I grew my hair back, so no more looking like Lex Luthor.

love, Uncle Jared

Tara Rieman said...

yes, uncle jared got to meet you for the first time this weekend! i don't have any pictures of this, but if grandma cheryl sends me one, i'll post it! creux was pretty happy having more hair than one relative! now that you grew yours back, he's low man on the totem pole again!

Tara