Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Playmate--or Rude Awakening!

Starting Monday, Creux will be getting a new play buddy. I have been hired to provide child care for a 9 month old little boy named Brody. The two boys met today and they really liked each other. Of course, Creux was a little leary about sharing his mommy with another baby, but he did pretty well. Brody can sit up, so it makes it easier than with Creux who is still working on that milestone probably because he's held too much... (stop judging me! lol). When I put Creux down, he just rolls over and gets pissed that he's on his stomach and then screams at me until I pick him up. He's got me right where he wants me! I let him fuss it out but he just wears me down! I think next week might be a little rough on him because I've let him push me around thus far. Mama's boy Creux might get a rude awakening, but it will be good for him. Might make the grandparents happy too if he gets off of this "Mommy-all-of-the-time" kick! (I'll let you all in on a little secret though---I still love it when he does that!) Who wouldn't?

No comments: