Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Elusive Smile!

Creux smiles all of the time, but I can never seem to get him doing it in a picture. He's very easy to make laugh, which is good, because my joke arsenal diminishes each day with my lack of adult interaction. Good thing all he needs is funny noises and belly rasberries to make him happy! Just like Daddy....lol.




Grandma Vickie, Grandpa Jim, and Uncle Josh visited this weekend. Uncle Josh went with Daddy and I to about twenty antique stores on Saturday, in horrible weather, and the grandparents visited on Sunday. Aunt Em and Grandma Janice/Grandpa Shorty helped babysit. We really missed the kids though. Grayson was at her Dad's so we decided to go out when she was already gone since she hates to antique. Someday she might like it though. Jeremy and I were both dragged around to stores when we were younger and hated it. Look at us now! Actually making a weekend of it. I guess it's kind of like me loving sweet potatoes now when I hated them as a child. Yeah....it's exactly like that!



Creux just saw a ghost!




Uncle Josh, Creux and Grandma Vickie



I think he's giving Jim hell!


No comments: